A hard reset restores your phone to factory settings. You will lose all data on your phone and you need to reinstall everything. So you must take note all your logins, apps you may have bought and so on so you can reinstall them or copy the files in phone memory to a safe place such as a memory card.
There are two different techniques to hard reset Samsung mobile T939 Behold 2. By using the device key or the setting menu.
Using the setting menu
1. From the main home screen, tap Quick List
2. Tap Settings, then Reset settings
3. Tap Master reset
4. Enter your password, then tap Yes to confirm
Note: The default password is 0000
Using the device key
1. Power off the phone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down, Send and End buttons in that order. Make sure you pressed and hold the three buttons together and that the end key is pressed last.
3. When a graphic appears on the display, press the Menu key to begin the reset.