Ever wanted to learn how to hard reset G1 T-Mobile? Performing a factory reset is a quite simple procedure on the G1 which is really great for those returning units , reselling units , and/or simply want a new start .
Resetting the G1 google phone deletes every data , which include installed applications , and resets the device back into its original state when you started up the device for the very first time . Make sure you back-up necessary data you have on the phone before you decide to do a factory reset .
Here's how it works:
1. Turn Off the device.
Note: If the device is not responsive and does not turn off, remove the battery and re-insert it.
2. Press and hold the Home button and the Power button together for 20 seconds or until you see a triangle with an exclamation point.
3. Slide to open the keyboard then press Alt+L
4. Press Alt+W for wipe data/factory reset.
5. Press the Home+Back key.
1. Press Home>Menu> and then touch Settings.
2. Scroll down the screen then touch SD Card and Phone Storage.
3. Navigate to the Internal Phone Storage section then touch Factory Data Reset.
4. On the Factory Data Reset section, touch Reset Phone then touch Erase Everything.